FlashVideoToWebsite is a free wizard program that helps you easily add jQuery Lightbox Video Player video to website, web page or blog, in a few clicks without writing a single line of code.
All it takes is 3 easy steps: 1.Add Video, 2.Select Template, 3.Publish. At the first step, you add a Insert Video From Youtube video clip, for example cut-n-paste YouTube url, then select the template for video popup and video thumbnail appearance and, at the final step, publish the result to a local drive or directly to the Internet via a built-in FTP client.
New Cloud, Dark Glass, Windows, Mac and Facebook templates!
FlashVideoToWebsite is FREE for non-commercial use.
Also you can get Business Edition for free if you help with translating FlashVideoToWebsite site into your native language, please contact us at for more info.
Video LightBox v1.8 (March 25, 2010)
* New Cloud and Dark Glass templates!
* The option to specify the number of columns in your video gallery.
* Overlay shadow color and page background color.
* You can save thumbnails in PNG or JPG format and specify the quality of the generated images now.
Video LightBox v1.6 (February 19, 2009)
* The generated code is fully XHTML compliant now.
* The bug with incorrect position of the content video inside the frame is fixed.
Video LightBox v1.5 (December 22, 2009)
* Video LightBox supports flv, mp4, 3gp local video files now! See List of codecs supported by Adobe Flash Player
FlashVideoToWebsite v1.3 (December 20, 2009)
* New Windows, Mac and Facebook templates!
* Play button over the thumbnail!
* The ability to change the order of the videos in your gallery using mouse is added.
FlashVideoToWebsite for MAC earns Apple 'Staff Pick' (August 19, 2009)
FlashVideoToWebsite MAC version beta (August 17, 2009)
* MAC version of FlashVideoToWebsite is added. Download it here
FlashVideoToWebsite v1.2 (August 14, 2009)
* FlashVideoToWebsite supports Google Video, Metacafe, Vimeo, MySpace Video HTML Writer videos now!
* An option to add watermark over the video is added swfobject library (for Business Edition only).
Copy and paste a direct link to your YouTube video (or Google Video, Metacafe, Vimeo, MySpace) into the 'Video url' field and press "Add video" button.This video Embed Facebook Video Hd will be automatically added to your website gallery.
Switch between available templates to select a template you want to use in the Swfobject Library.
Control the quality of output thumbnail images by defining "Thumbnail quality" parameter (0%-100%).
Now you are ready to publish your website video gallery online or to a local drive for testing.Select the publishing method: publish to folder or publish to FTP server.
You are able to add a new FTP site by clicking "Edit" to the right of the "Publish to FTP server" drop down list. FTP Location Manager window will appear. Now type in a meaningful (this is not the actual hostname) name for your site and fill in the FTP details in the appropriate fields. You will have to type in your hostname, e.g. domain. The FTP port is normally located on port 21 thus this has been prefilled for you already. If your web site uses another port, you will have to enter it here.
Type in your username and password for the connection. If you do not fill in this information, FlashVideoToWebsite is unable to connect to your site and thus not able to upload your How to Embed Matcafe in Email videos to website. If this website enables anonymous connections, just type in anonymous as the username and your e-mail address as the password.
You might want to change the Directory as well if you need to have your uploaded images placed in e.g. "www/gallery/". You can specify it in the FTP Folder field on the Publish Gallery window.
Notice: Write the name of the folder where your website video swfobject library will be placed on the server. Notice that you should specify this field; otherwise your website video gallery Insert Vimeo HTML will be uploaded into the root folder of your server!
When you exit FlashVideoToWebsite, you'll be asked if you want to save your project.The project consists of the videos you choose to put on your website video gallery and all your settings.It's a good idea to save the project, because that will allow you to change the project in case you decideto do something different with future galleries. So click Yes, then enter a name for your project.To select the location of your project, just click the Browse folders button and choose a different location. Then click Save.
FlashVideoToWebsite generates a special code. You can paste it in any place on your page whereyou want to add video popup.
* Export your LightBox gallery using FlashVideoToWebsite app in any test folder on a local drive.
* Open the generated index.html file in any text editor.
* Copy all code for FlashVideoToWebsite from the HEAD and BODY tags and paste it on your page in the HEAD tagand in the place where you want to have a HTML Video Background movie (inside the BODY tag).
<!-- Start FlashVideoToWebsite HEAD section -->
<!-- End FlashVideoToWebsite HEAD section -->
<!-- Start FlashVideoToWebsite BODY section -->
<!-- End FlashVideoToWebsite BODY section -->
For troubleshooting, feature requests, and general help, contact Customer Support at .
Make sure to include details on your browser, operating system, FlashVideoToWebsite version, and a link (or relevant code).
Premium Mobile Website Theme Overview
30+ Best Magical Templates List
Beautiful Mobile-friendly Website Theme Overview
How to Design Your Web Site in 2018
Great Mobile JS Website Designs Review
Simple Responsive Site Maker Overview